Tuesday we went to Grandma Judy's house to make baby blankets. She has it down to a science and I really like her blankets so she showed me her tricks.
Kelsey sat and watched us and chewed on the scraps. It's so fun to have them made; I bought the material a while ago but just hadn't made the time to sit down and sew them. Not that she needed them much, but now it is getting colder, some days. Now I just have to tie them with ribbon, my favorite!, and they'll be all done.



Can you tell I like polka dots? They had a sale on all these polka dot cottons for 1.99 yard, so I matched them up with some fun flannels and I think they're super cute.
4 comments:
I'm lovin' the cupcake one!
Way too cute. I wish I knew how to sew!
Those are darling. I hope you post a picture of them all tied and done too!
I love the fabrics you chose. She is a stylin baby.
Post a Comment