10/8/08

General Conference

It's funny because one of the reasons we got the Dish was so we could watch General Conference at home, and we never watch it at home anyway. I record it on the DVR though so we can watch it again over the next 6 months. On Saturday we watched with Jon at his house and I made cinnamon rolls. On Sunday we were all invited to go to Jon's friends' house to watch Conference. We were in charge of breakfast. I made the Criss Cross Apple Muffins, by request. David made German Oven Pancakes, also by request, and we brought bacon and orange juice too. It was super yummy. If you look closely you can see Jon's super hot pink butterfly apron. Jeremy had fun playing with this cutie pie little girl. She reminds me of Mara Wilson, the little girl in Mrs. Doubtfire. Anyway, she loved holding the baby, and the men were cute with Kelsey too.We ended up having to go home earlier than we would have liked because we ran out of diapers due to Kelsey's exploding bum! Don't you just love the exploding poop phase.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

Wow, that little girl does strongly resemble her.

Jon's obviously confident in his masculinity. ;)

Miriam said...

I still think Kelsey looks like you, Jaime, and that girl does look JUST like Mara W.
What a fun SD trip; how great that Jeremy's being exposed to all that neat stuff!!