"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
10/14/08
Kelsey's Blessing Day
Kelsey's blessing day was beautiful. She was beautiful. I bought her dress 6 years ago when I was pregnant with Jeremy and I am so excited I got to use it.
I had cards for people to write messages to her for a memory book. The kids enjoyed the backyard. We had pasta, green salad, grape salad, and pie, of course. What family celebration would be complete without Marie Callendar's pie month?!
AHHH!! You finally put up pictures! She is adorable, as I knew she would be. I was sadder than I thought I would be on Sunday, missing out on the special day and the pie party.
Your hair looked great too, in the family picture. Love ya!
Who is that hot lady in the first picture holding the baby? Ha, ha. Everything looks beautiful. I am so happy for you. Thank you for blogging. I love your blog, I feel so happy when I read it!
7 comments:
AHHH!! You finally put up pictures! She is adorable, as I knew she would be. I was sadder than I thought I would be on Sunday, missing out on the special day and the pie party.
Your hair looked great too, in the family picture. Love ya!
Count your many blessings,
Name them one by one.
It was certainly a blessing-filled day for all of us who got to participate.
She looks beautiful! I love the dress and I'm glad you got perfect weather!
Congrats! She is so cute!
She looked so beautiful. I love baby blessings. I am glad it was such a nice day.
Gorgeous!! So glad her day was special!
Who is that hot lady in the first picture holding the baby? Ha, ha. Everything looks beautiful. I am so happy for you. Thank you for blogging. I love your blog, I feel so happy when I read it!
Post a Comment