10/16/08

Lazy Laundress

I must share my small triumph with someone. So today I washed, dried, folded and put away the laundry. Granted it was only 4 loads, which to some of you is just the tip of the laundry pile, but still, to actually have the whole process done and it's not even midnight, is a small victory for me. So hooray!

5 comments:

Cherish said...

Yay! Good for you!

Kaitlin Rose Chase said...

you are sooooo funny!
becca

Tasha said...

I soo hear ya!!! Way to go! And it IS an accomplishment :)

Ronda said...

That is a great accomplishment...
Very rarely do I have all those steps done, especially in one afternoon!

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

Wow, that is amazing! You are wonder woman! I don't think I have ever done that. The closest I've come is 2 in one day (before midnight that is). You go girl!