8/27/09

Seriously Cute

How cute is this girl?!?













We sure love her.

9 comments:

Deb said...

I loved all the pictures...seriously so cute!

Miriam said...

Putting things in her hair--that's one of the most fun aspects of having a girl!

Kyla Armstrong said...

I am in heart with her little face! Also, please go to etsy and type in piggy clips. We srsly need to make some! Srsly!

Cherish said...

Yes she is cute and I love her lots! Did you post this to remind yourself during her crankiness?

Jaime said...

Haha Cherish, no I just love all these pictures of her.

Kath said...

she's adorable. I love the one of her with the ice cream cone and the one with her mouth open at the swimming pool. I can't wait to see her. a few more months.

Angie said...

She is such a cutie pie! Beautiful blue eyes. I LOVE the little baby curls in the back. It's so sad when you finally have to trim those off...:(

Ronda said...

love all the pics!

She is oh so cute and we love her!

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

It's fun the get all those different angles of her. You are so good at taking creative pictures.