A couple weeks ago I took the kids to visit my sister and her family in San Diego. We had a lot of fun hanging out, eating yummy food, and going places together. David even got to come down on the last day and eat yummy tacos with us.
We got to visit my grandfather.
Jeremy loves to play in their backyard.
Here's my cutie patootie niece getting ready for family pictures. I got to take their pictures this year for them and it was so fun!
Daddy had the next day off so we went to Disneyland! They are all decorated for Christmas. It's beautiful.
One of our favorite holiday attractions is the Haunted Mansion all decked out Nightmare Before Christmas style.
Daddy had fun taking pictures of Kelsey while I took Jeremy on a big ride. She's learned how to say "cheese."
But only when she wants to of course.
Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy and his hat.
That Saturday was the last game of the soccer season.
The kids love to run through the tunnel of people who came to cheer them on.
We missed the team picture because it was on Sunday, so I told David to have the kids pose with their banner.
This week we had the soccer team party at our favorite pizza place.
Jeremy had fun playing the arcade games.
We had fun playing with Kelsey.
Jeremy was so excited to get his trophy! He kept asking me when he was going to get it.
They gave David a little coaches trophy too.
Kelsey liked it and screamed when I took it away from her.
I've been wanting to move Kelsey out of our room because we couldn't go in there when she was sleeping. Since bunkbeds were the eventual goal, we decided to get them now. I found an awesome deal on Ebay! Thanks to Grandma who gave us some Christmas money to help buy them!
We organized and counted all the screws.
David graciously let me help. ;)
First one together.
Now the top.
Ta Da!
Jeremy loves them and was so excited to sleep on the top bunk. Kelsey has been doing great sleeping on the bottom with her bed rail to keep her all tucked in and safe.
I love these cute surf sheets I found on Ebay for a great deal!
And finally, Thursday night/Friday morning was the movie we'd been waiting for - NEW MOON!!!
I painted my toenails blood red with sparkles just like Edward!
I broke out my red feather boa.
I went with some friends to the midnight showing. We made matching shirts that said Bite Me. Thanks ladies, it was so much fun! Can't wait till next year!
Jeremy was so excited to get his trophy! He kept asking me when he was going to get it.
And finally, Thursday night/Friday morning was the movie we'd been waiting for - NEW MOON!!!
I broke out my red feather boa.
I went with some friends to the midnight showing. We made matching shirts that said Bite Me. Thanks ladies, it was so much fun! Can't wait till next year!
8 comments:
Fun Pics. Hey, we're in your neck of the woods right now. We'll be at DLand Sun-Tue. If you guys want to meet up with us, send me your phone number in a comment on my blog. (I won't post it.)
Love the bunk beds! I told Nathan all about them and I've been waiting for pictures. That's quite the feather boa!
Looks like you guys are havign a great time as a family, as usual. Is Kelsey's hair curly or did you curl it? So cute!
I'll call you tomorrow morning. :)
So much better than those "Team Edward/Jacob" shirts. Seriously, who's going to be on "Team Jacob"?
We had a great time with you guys. :) Nope. No texting. :( Send me your email though.
Love the boa! You crazy girl! Also I love that picture on the header!
Fun fun!
Post a Comment