Thanksgiving week was full of fun! My cute cousin Katie came down with her family to go to Disneyland. Every time I see them I wish we lived closer to them. They are some of the nicest people I know.
Kelsey got her picture taken in the family high chair. It's over 100 years old.
On our way home we stopped by our friend's house to drop off some baby clothes and got to visit with the Greer/Huffaker/Ireland family. So fun to see them! I wish I'd taken a picture, so I just stole this one off FB. Happy December to everyone! I'm sure this month will be filled with fun adventures as well!
7 comments:
So many fun family times. I like that you sometimes let your husband use the computer. I hate it when Dennis is on when I want to use it. I feel so selfish because I think it's mine ( I act like it is too!) I love that picture of you with your mom!
Oh my gosh, I have no clue how to make a paper boat. Nathan will have to handle that responsibility with our kids.
You and Janice look beautiful! I feel like I was there, seeing pictures of Mom and Grandma. Mom looks just like always while watching a child read. I had a flashback moment to homeschooling.
I have to get my pics up from Disneyland too. The one of the girls is really cute. We did a day trip down yesterday too and had lots of fun. We ate at the Blue Bayou. The filet was awesome! Let me know the dates again for Solvang. We'll be home on the 2nd.
Love the pictures! My favorite is the one of you and your mom- so sweet. You had a busy holiday!! Glad you had so much fun and memories!
Josie would love a paper boat...thanks for the idea!
What neato family traditions! You are still an inspiration to me.
Those light up toys are big winners at our house too!
Post a Comment