1/28/10

Pigtails!!!

For those of you who know me, this is a dream come true. Today my little girl's hair fit in two pigtails!!! And I think it's pretty cute.

6 comments:

Cherish said...

So cute! Can't quite read her shirt - does it say 'This is my little black dress'?

Ronda said...

look how grown up she looks...
just wait till she tells you how she wants her hair done.

love it!!

Miriam said...

She sure seems to like 'em, too!

Tasha said...

Those are stikin cute!! Oh, so fun!

Mindy said...

I have been a bad comment giver lately, but I have seen your cute posts. I just love the splashing in the rain shots. There is nothing more fun to do than splash in puddles and your kids look so adorablr doing it. I LOVE ableskivers. I got a pan in Solvang once, but can't find it. So yummy. I get the pigtail thing! They are freakin' adorable and it just gets better. Oh, until they stop letting you do their hair. So, enjoy every minute of it!

I am Katy, said...

So cute. I can't wait!