The sun's been shining and we've been soaking up the rays!
I taught Jeremy how to jump off the swing. I forgot how fun it is to catch some air!
Sliders
Bubbles
Chauffeur Daddy
Spa Family
They love the water!
Kelsey's fearless. She needs swimming lessons this summer.
Jeremy's made so much progress. He was definitely not fearless.
We hit the beach in Corona Del Mar.
We were lucky to have a couple families join us.
Jeremy braved the cold water, but Kelsey wasn't so excited.
Happy Beach Boy
Cute Beach Girl
It was a gorgeous day. The clouds were beautiful.
We saw dolphins frolicking in the ocean.
We saw dolphins frolicking in the ocean.
Jeremy did math in the sand.
We love the sunshine!


5 comments:
Fun stuff! I am loving all the sunny weather too. We were at Disneyland yesterday and it was perfect. Warm with a cool breeze. Southern California is the best :)
Fun pictures! I now have some great new backgrounds. I hope my kids turn out this cute. You never know....I'm married to Nathan. :P
So much fun! You make me miss California and the beach! Your kids are adorable!
Love the one of you jumping off the swing! You crazy girl! We love the sunshine too and are just waiting for it to make it's way up here already!
I am loving the sun too! How fun to be able to just get up and go to the beach...I love how your little girl is sporting her little bows even at the beach..too cute!
Post a Comment