7/12/10

Good Times

So it's been one party after another around here.
So much fun, I had to schedule it!
The last day of June I went with my girls to see Eclipse! I made the mistake of reading the books before the movie and so I was of course disappointed at what they couldn't cram into it, but I've recovered and can't wait to see it again!!!
Jeremy started swimming lessons and is LOVING IT!!! He has had really good instructors and looks forward to going every day.
We celebrated Kelsey's birthday with our traditional donut cake...
a play kitchen...
a kiss from Daddy for the chocolate-faced birthday girl...
a trip to Chuck E. Cheese...
presents...
and frozen yogurt with Grandma and Grandpa!
Wow that was a fun day!!
We celebrated Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a with our awesome, fun friends. The boys were especially spotty and the girls were tutu cute as ballerina cows!
And finally, Jeremy got a summer buzz. Oh how I envy him.
Hope you're having some fun summer adventures!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Kelsey is just adorable and I'm glad you got the sweet baby girl you always wanted. You have been having such a fun summer. You find the best things to do. I am envious of Jeremy too. Not only does he get to be cool, he looks pretty darn cute! You are a good mom Jaime!

Unknown said...

FUN!!! Kelsey is so beautiful!

Cherish said...

Cute, cute pictures!