Last week my baby girl turned 2 years old. I had been seriously dreading this day. Two seems to be the time when babies turn into something older, something not quite so cuddly and defenseless. Well, her birthday came and went, and she's still my baby. She may be 2 now, but she's still mama's girl.
Here are some of the things I love about Kelsey.
Here are some of the things I love about Kelsey.
1. She loves to cuddle. There's nowhere she'd rather be than snuggled up in my arms. And I love it!
2. She's tiny, so she's easy to carry around. I loved having a chunky baby boy, but it sure is fun to have a petite baby girl!
3. She loves to sing and dance. I love to hear her belt out tunes, and practice her ballerina moves.
4. She's fierce! I know she'll have no problem telling people no, and standing up for herself.
5. She's not afraid to try new things that she wants to do.
She has no fear, and just dives right in!
She has no fear, and just dives right in!
6. She loves her family. I love to hear her run to the door yelling in delight when Daddy comes home, and see her hug Jeremy and want to be with him.
7. She has cute, curly hair! This is seriously my dream come true.
I LOVE to do her hair!!!
I LOVE to do her hair!!!
8. She's observant. She notices what our routines are, and remembers what we do. When she eats her dried fruit, she always offers me the dried apricots, 'cause she knows they're my favorite.
9. She's a good talker. I appreciate this so much, since she's adamant about getting what she wants!
10. She's mine!!! She is truly the baby girl I dreamed about and so much more. I am so blessed to have her now and forever!!!
Happy Birthday Kelsey!!!



6 comments:
Awwww... I love her too!
...and she still looks like YOU!
I love the last shot its totally my favorite shes a cutie!
What a darling little girl you have. I found you through My3boybarians and I had to stop in ;)
http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/
Not sure how I missed this post, but Happy Birthday, Kelsey! And, I am totally jealous that her hair is long enough to braid! So cute!
What a cutie! She has the greatest smile ever!
Post a Comment