8/26/10

Party Animals!!

Last weekend we were party animals!!
Saturday was a super fun wet and wild birthday party for our little friend. Jeremy had a BLAST!!! They had a blow-up water slide, and he must have gone down 300 times! He stopped for a short food break, but other than that he was on that slide for 3 hours!!
I think we could have stayed for 3 more hours and he would have been happy!
Kelsey was happy to take it easy in the wading pool with her girls.
And dig for ice in the chest. Cuties!!
Sunday we went to the wedding of one of my Young Women.
It was blistering hot in the sun so I let the kids stand in the shade for the ceremony.
 Jeremy gathered a leaf bouquet.
We were happy to make it inside where everything was decked out in pink, the bride's favorite color. I had dressed Kelsey and I in pink in honor of her.
Jeremy enjoyed the pink candy...
as you can tell from his pinkalicious tongue!
Kelsey's pacifier matched the decor.
As usual, my kids were the first ones on the dance floor! They're dancing machines! They danced with each other...
And with me...
And with other kids.
Jeremy paid his dollar and was excited to dance with the bride!
Kelsey LOVED the sparkling cider!!
And I had fun reconnecting with a girl I used to take dance classes with when I was a young girl! So awesome! Super fun weekend!!

3 comments:

Cherish said...

What an awesome leaf bouquet! I can tell from the pictures he really loved that slide. Amazing that you bumped into someone from dance!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

BREKKA! Ahhhh, I love her so so so much! We went to institute together and shared so many adventures! I haven't seen her in ages! Lucky!

Mindy said...

You are party animals. Looks like you are still having so much fun!!!