3/14/11

ABC's of ME!

I just stole this from my bloggy friend Sarah B. I LOVE finding out the details about people that you wouldn't normally know, and hopefully you do as well since I'm givin' it to ya!!

A. Age: 35. Today. :)
B. Bed size: Queen, wishing for a KING!!
C. Chore you dislike: cleaning toilets! totally gross.
D. Dogs: They're cute. From a distance. HAHA
E. Essential start to your day: Internet
F. Favorite color: The rainbow!!
G. Gold or silver: Silver, for sure.
H. Height: 5'3" barely. :)
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano. And the recorder very badly.
J. Job title: Mama, Teacher, Family Social Events Coordinator, Crafter Extraordinaire!
K. Kids: Jeremy the Superstar, and Kelsey, my little love.
L. Live: Southern California!
M. Mom’s name: Shirley
N. Nicknames: Beautiful, Sweetie, Sunshine
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 c-sections. Totally worth it. :)
P. Pet peeves: When my food doesn't turn out well. When people can't see outside themselves. Bad spelling.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Now I shall no longer call you Mr. Darcy, I shall call you MY Mr. Darcy!"
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: Now there's a story...
T. Time you wake up: Whenever my children make me.
U. Underwear: granny franny
V. Vegetables you don’t like: EGGPLANT, brussell sprouts
W.What makes you run late: procrastination
X. X-rays you’ve had: foot, mouth
Y. Yummy food you make: taco salad, banana bread
Z. Zoo animal favorites: I love the giraffes. They are so amazing!! My favorite was when I saw a pregnant mama and I could see the baby moving around in her tummy!! Awesome!!
 
YOUR TURN!!

6 comments:

Sarann said...

How fun, thanks for playing along! Some of your answers surprised me, from your beach pictures I thought you were taller, that green dress really makes you look tall and elegant. I also find it interesting how many people I meet who have had c-sections, it seems like they are doing them way too frequently now.

Tasha said...

That sure was fun :)

Breanna said...

Happy Birthday, hope it was great :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you (yesterday :)) Of course your favorite color is the rainbow! I would expet nothing less. And I can't believe you saw a baby giraffe moving around in the mam's tummy that is seriously cool.

Angie said...

How fun to read! You don't like eggplant?? lol
We finally got a California King and it is HEAVEN!

Cherish said...

I finally met someone whose husband's family story rivals mine!