This post is brought to you by my favorite FIL and his faux-hawk.
Today was a busy day.
I really want an elliptical machine, but I had to make room for it in our bedroom. This meant finding a new place for the bookcase in our room. It seemed like an impossible task.
I measured every wall in the house, trying to find a place for it.
Finally I figured it out, and I LOVE where everything ended up so much better than before!!! Love it when that happens. :)
My alter ego, Polkadots on Parade, was chosen to be a contestant in a monthly crafty competition! I'm so excited!!
I had to submit a bio with a picture and I realized I only take pictures of the kids. David was happy to play photographer.
The competition starts next week, wish me luck!!
Tonight for FHE we watched a Jesus movie and then met friends for dinner and dessert. They introduced us to some local Ladera food, Jerry's Dogs and Swirlz. Yum. Kelsey and I would have been perfectly content with the peanuts and lemonade.
I got the California Dog. Avocado, grilled onions, feta cheese?
Is that a hot dog under there??
Who doesn't like something sweet and frozen with mini marshmallows and chocolate? Sweet ending to our day.


2 comments:
That's a really gourmet dog!
LOVE that your FIL would actually DO that!! Awesome. LOVE the elliptical...and love when things work out! But who doesn't I guess, lol...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your picture!! You look SO fabulous! Good luck!
Post a Comment