4/27/11

Wee Bit Wednesday!


{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
NO! Just the thought of it gives me anxiety. I always feel for those people on TV when it happens to them!

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
NO! I always wanted to do it, but I'm too cheap!! Anybody have an elephant wandering around their backyard that I could ride on?

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
No, but I'd probably drool on myself if I did. I'm so opposed to the ridiculous nature of star-gazing but deep down I'm fascinated!!

{four} do you have any food allergies?
Probably, but I don't want to find out, because I absolutely do not like diet restrictions!

{five} do you know how to sew?
Yes, LOVE IT!! But I'm a very timid seamstress. I really only sew things within my comfort zone, i.e. straight lines!!

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No, my mother is even cheaper than me.

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
About once a month or less!! I am such a homebody that I rarely have to get gas, thank goodness!!

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No, freaky!!

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
No, that would be so sad!

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
When I was on my mission, I got my hair cut at a barbershop that basically gave me a bowl cut on top of my regular hair. Terrible.
I had that shelf of hair up there for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girlie you crack me up!

Cherish said...

Shhh don't tell the city, I'm sure I'd get in trouble for having an elephant.

That haircut sounds so horrible. I hope you didn't pay much for it. :(