4/19/11

Spring

The hills have exploded with these gorgeous purple flowers!
 They're so beautiful, so majestic, I'm in love.
The neighborhood is filled with bunnies hopping and hiding everywhere as well.  We hiked up the hill one night to feed them some lettuce that had passed its prime and enjoy the flowers.
 We spread the lettuce by the bushes and sat down to wait for the skittish bunnies to come out and take a nibble.
 They tried to wait...
 but the big green hill was too much for the kids to resist!
They ran...
and jumped...
 and snuggled.
 Finally the bunnies started to venture out for our leafy offering.
 The sun set.
 And we headed home.
I love the Spring.
Sweet Shot Day

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet post that captures the magic of spring!

kara noel said...

I love where we live!!

Cherish said...

What a fun adventure! I could feel the delightful spring evening air just from seeing the pictures.

Unknown said...

So fun!

Kara said...

So sad we missed this night! Looks like it was fun!