Last week we went to the First 100 event for Chickfila Lakewood.
I was so tired and busy from the crafty competition, scouts, etc. that I felt tempted to skip it, but the kids were SO excited to go!
I'm so glad we did because for the first time since we've been going, there were under 100 people and we all got in!!
It was rainy that morning, so I guess all
the wussy people stayed home! Fine by me!!
Daddy had to work and couldn't camp with us, but he came and helped me unload the car and set up the tent. Thank you Daddy!!
It was a pretty chill day. We laid around a lot in the morning
as it was drizzly and cold. We passed out cookies to the other campers and Chickfila staff. We were very popular. HA!
It was fun to see our old Chickfila camper friends,
and new people we hadn't camped with before.
Jeremy and Kelsey always make new friends wherever we go!
We ate free chicken...
napped...zzzz...
played games...
laughed...hahaha...
played ball with the cow...
did the LIMBO...
and played hula-hoop games!
We had to stay up until 10 for the last line check and the ice cream party. Kelsey was so tired. Jeremy asked if he could take pictures of us. I love this one because he posed us. He pushed my hair behind my shoulders and made Kelsey hold the lemonade. Funny boy! He's in training to be a supermodel photographer! LOL
Finally it was time for ice cream! And bed!!
We were exhausted.
In the morning we lined up and got our reward!!
A ChickfilA box filled with 52 meal tickets!!
Can't wait for the next 2 openings in August!!





7 comments:
Man, I wish I could have GONE!!!! I LOOOOOVE that picture of the kids in the tent together...their faces just say "pure joy!" And Jeremy posing you?! That is HIL-arious!
You are amazing. Even in the rain!?! So fun. Love all the meal tickets you are getting :) Where are the next two in August?
How neat!! Great shots...Enjoyed this one.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Chick Fill a. We are regulars there. What a great experience! Visiting from sweet shot Tuesday :)
I'm exhausted by the last roll call too! The pic of the kids playing ball with the cow is super cute.
So do you guys eat chick fill a everyday? Did you each get a box of meal tickets? Looks like another family fun day. I have never done that. I love their cow outfits. You are such a fun mom!
I'm guessing you got picked then!! so fun.
Post a Comment