5/2/11

Easter Celebrations!

Our Easter festivities were spread out this year due to sickness and other family happenings. I love it!! I love to stretch out the fun and find joy in each holiday whenever it works out best!
Our community has an annual spring celebration. I volunteered to help with the Easter Bunny photos. It was fun to see all the kids come dressed up and ready to see Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit.
Kelsey was not so excited.
They had Easter egg hunts divided by ages. Kelsey's age group had parent escorts allowed so it was a little crazy trying to get a picture of her, but here she is inspecting her haul!
There were so many fun activities!
Face painting, games, bounce houses, the rock wall!
Because I volunteered, my family got to do everything for FREE!! Love it!!
Chick-fil-A was there!
Jeremy's favorite thing he won were these sunglasses. He wanted to keep them on all day and for several days after! Silly boy.
Yesterday we went to my sister's house for family easter fun!
Kelsey and her cousin had matching dresses this year! So fun!!
The kids had a fun easter egg hunt!
Off she goes!
He can't stop to take a picture!
Even Fireball got in on the fun!
My beautiful sister and I. Love her!!
Thanks for the memories Easter 2011!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun Easter! I love how the cities up here make a big deal out of certain holidays. Looks like yours does too. So fun!

Sarann said...

Great photos, looks like a lot of fun!

Created Amiably said...

You look GREAT- and as always adorable kiddos!!

Tricia said...

Such a fun party and the pictures tell all. That smile on Kelsey in the last photo is contagious :)

Kath said...

looks like a really fun easter! her dress is lovely.

Cherish said...

Darn, swore I already commented. Fun pictures!