5/4/11

Wee Bit Wednesday!


{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?

Hmm… I'm not sure I ever have!

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?

No, though I'm not sure how I ever passed College Algebra!
I think the professor took pity on me or there was some huge grading curve!!

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?

In 'n Out of course!!

{four} have you ever served jury duty?

Yes!! Only once, which is so incredible, and it was so awesome!!
I had a 2 hour lunch break and just laid around and read a book on the lawn!

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?

17 baby!!

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?

My husband loves me in red, and I love that too.
I also loves pinks and whites, and blues to bring out my eyes!

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?

Oh yeah. 99% of the time I'm in my brown or black Flojos sandals. Love.

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?

Nope. Too confrontational and contentious.
It makes me all anxious!

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?

Donuts!!

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?

John Bytheway

2 comments:

Tasha said...

It is fun learning fun things about you :)

Cherish said...

Really? You didn't gab on the pay phone at church? I totally remember hanging out on that phone for ages, back when a quarter got you 15 minutes. Mom would be doing her calling and I would be talking to Michelle.