It has been over a month and I have been neglecting this poor blog!! I have been busy crafting and creating over at Polkadots on Parade and need to strike a better balance so I keep up with journaling our family's adventures! And believe me,
there have been adventures!!
This year I finally got my act together and made Kelsey this fabulous ruffle dress! I've had the fabric forever and I'm so excited I finished it! You can read about it and see more photos over at POP!
And I even got it done before church, so here are my two patriotic cuties!!
On the 4th I got a burst of cooking energy and we had our favorite neighbors over for a bbq. I made these blue swirl cupcakes...
And red, white and blue jello!! It did not photograph well,
but was SO yummy!!
We walked over to our bishop's house for a backyard view of the fireworks in the park and root beer floats! The kids immediately zoned in on the trampoline and were having crazy fun!
Kelsey was especially scary, as always, running close to the edge, but super cute with those bouncy ruffles!
BOOM!
3 comments:
How fun!
Her dress turned out SO cute!! I hear you on balance. It is really hard that is all I am going to say. I am glad you had a nice 4th!
Super cute! I love the dress you made! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I just discovered your blog, it's great! I'll add ya to my reader list. Check us out if you're interested! kerstinandryan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment