Last week was Daddy's birthday!
He arranged with his brother to get us into Disneyland for free!
The kids were so excited!!
We had to wait a little bit for Uncle Jim to come out,
so Jeremy and Kelsey had a little dance party!
I thought they were going to use up all their energy
before we even got into the park!
Round and round they went, having fun!
TA-DA!!
Then we had to run races!
I am embarrassed to say I can't run faster than Jeremy!
We headed straight for the Little Mermaid ride.
It wasn't open yet last time we went, and we were excited to see it!
I was glad Kelsey would hold my hand.
Normally she's too independent, but that day she would!
Kelsey and I went on King Triton's Carousel.
Right after I took this picture, I tried to dismount my sea creature before the ride stopped to get a better picture of Kelsey.
I totally fell off and rolled around on the carousel,
bumping and bruising myself!
But the camera was safe! HA!
Daddy and Jeremy had gone on California Screamin'!
It's Jeremy's favorite ride, can you tell??
Next they went on the swinging gondola ferris wheel!
That ride makes me so sick,
so Kelsey and I had another dance party instead!
She loves to perform!
Okay really, aren't they the cutest??
Daddy and Jeremy tackled the spooky Tower of Terror...
...while Kelsey, Ursula and I plotted our next adventure.
Giant Corn Dogs!!
Pumpkin Family Fun!
Jeremy was picked to fight Darth Maul in the Jedi show!
He was so excited!!
Me and my cuties on the carousel!
I love this time of year at Disneyland, and we love seeing the Haunted Mansion all decorated like The Nightmare Before Christmas!
We couldn't leave without a Dole Whip!
This time I splurged and got the float!
Kelsey loved the umbrella!
So she did a dance, what else?!?
We finished off our fun day at Red Robin
with burgers and a birthday sundae!
Happy Birthday Daddy!























4 comments:
What a FUN day! Kelsey is getting so big and YES they are both super cute! Love her shirt. Those corn dogs are my favorite EVER!!!
What an energy-filled day!
I love the part with you rolling around on the ride to get a good picture. Sad you got hurt but I can just picture it, I was laughing. I love knowing the lengths you go to for all those awesome picts you take. I love the picture of you and Kelsee holding hands. I have the same problem with all my kids not wanting to hold hands at that age. lol glad I'm not the only one.
fun and jealous! I live for disney anything.
Post a Comment