Woo Hoooooo! I'm so excited to be finally joining Insta-Friday!!
I made lots of little green stems to put on our fabric pumpkins for a crafty Halloween bash!
Saturday we vistited the KB home tour and had free fabulous food truck fare from The Lime Truck...
...and our fave Longboards Ice Cream!!
The kids were pretty stoked on that!
Next we hit up Toysrus and found a free Cars lego event!
Jeremy and Daddy had fun assembling a car to take home.
Sunday we helped Grandma blow out the candles on her birthday pie!
Monday Jeremy's bestie was off school and we hit up Ruby's and the dollar theater to see Cars 2!
Tuesday was Daddy's birthday and we had a blast at Disneyland!
Happy Birthday Daddy!!
Jeremy and I got our sillies on.
And we couldn't leave without some Dole Whip!
I splurged and got the float!!
I'm in love...with a bag.












2 comments:
I love your bag!
eek!
Post a Comment