10/2/07

Monday Rally Go Angels!

Last night we went to the Angels Rally at the stadium. Daddy likes to go because it's all free. I like to go because of the parachuters and the fireworks. The rest of the stuff in the middle is kind of boring, but we took Luke with us and he said it was more fun than sitting at home. Superstar was kind of bored and there was this little baby in front of us that was exasperating her mother. She wanted me to hold her, I could tell, but David said that would be weird, so I didn't ask. Sometimes I get a little too excited and Daddy has to reign me in and tell me to chill. Of course sometimes he's a little too chill and he needs to pump it up!!!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

That is hilarious that you were so excited over the baby.