4/7/08

Conference Weekend

It was so great to have General Conference this weekend. Saturday we stayed home and watched it. I listened on the computer and got a ton of scrapbooking done since I do it on the computer now. Here's some samples of the pages I got done. Sunday we watched at Jon and Brooke's house. We went over for breakfast and ate lunch with them too. Then we took Jon with us to David's parents house for dinner. Jeremy had a really rough day with his head. He hit his head hard 6 times. They were all his fault, he was just going too fast, not looking where he was going, but it got to be funny and kind of sad after a while how he kept hitting his head. He started off in the morning opening the car door and running his head into it. Then he hit it a couple more times at Jon's house. At Grandma's house, Jon was playing the Wii and Jeremy ran in front of him when he was swinging at a baseball and then ran into the hardwood entertainment center. Jeremy wanted ice for that and then when he went to put the ice on the table he ran into the wall. Poor little guy. I wasn't sure how his brain power would be after that, but other than being exhausted last night, he woke up this morning raring to go and happy as a clam. That's my boy!

3 comments:

Cherish said...

I'm glad he's okay! I told Nathan about Jeremy's head-bonking and he just kinda shook his head and laughed.

Ronda said...

cool pages!

Unknown said...

HI! It was so good to see you today. You are like the most adorable person I know!