Yesterday was a busy day for us. I got the wild idea to go get Jeremy's 5th year pictures taken. After all his birthday was only 3 months ago. Then I thought we'd do some mommy and me pictures with my big belly. Well we had so much fun and they did a great job so needless to say we came home with a lot of pictures! But we haven't been in over a year, so I figured it was like I was saving up all my money for that visit. Plus we had Jeremy's birthday pictures and our mommy pregnancy shots so it was like two visits in one. Anyway, here's a few of them. 


Then we went to our friends' house the Whittams since they live in that direction and we don't get to see them often. At night I went to the Young Women dinner and broadcast and Jeremy went to Grandma & Grandpa's house to play, so we both had fun!



Then we went to our friends' house the Whittams since they live in that direction and we don't get to see them often. At night I went to the Young Women dinner and broadcast and Jeremy went to Grandma & Grandpa's house to play, so we both had fun!
4 comments:
I love them!
Very pretty of both of you, of course!
Cute photos!! I love them!
Hey, you promised me a link so I could see all of them!
Post a Comment