Today I did a lot of blogging, then Jeremy and I did school.
For the helping part of his school, Jeremy cleaned the living room and did a great job vacuuming with our complicated vacuum. That's my Superstar! And yes we always do our chores in our underwear. Why get dressed to clean the house, right? :)
Daddy came home from work early to get ready for his trip. He made me this cute I love you sign on wood with the sun and his magnifying glass, so sweet! He says this one is for practice and he'll make me a better one someday. We had Jon over for enchiladas and rice, then Daddy and Jeremy and I went to Golden Spoon for free frozen yogurt!
A very nice lady at church gave us coupons yesterday. Guess what flavor Jeremy chose! It was fun and we got to see one of my favorite girls from church who works there.
Daddy came home from work early to get ready for his trip. He made me this cute I love you sign on wood with the sun and his magnifying glass, so sweet! He says this one is for practice and he'll make me a better one someday. We had Jon over for enchiladas and rice, then Daddy and Jeremy and I went to Golden Spoon for free frozen yogurt!
2 comments:
I love that you have "helping." I think we learned a lot from "homemaking" in Harmony School.
I clean the bathtub in my underwear so nothing hangs down and gets wet.
i clean in my underwear too!! why get all dressed up to do dirty work?? makes sense to me!
Post a Comment