Well, I succeeded last week in keeping busy while David was gone on travel. We had Jeremy's cousins over for dinner and baseball in the backyard, we went to the park, and my mom came to visit us. It really helped to curb my loneliness to have people around and things to do. Let's hope I do that well this week. David's off again, this time to San Diego. Of course being busy centers around how I'm feeling, so I did all right most of the week, then I kind of crashed a couple of days at the end. David had gotten tickets from his mom for Christmas to go see Phantom of the Opera at the Orange County Performing Arts Center, but when it came down to Saturday night, she had to take him because I was too sick to go. That was kind of a bummer. I saw it 16 or 17 years ago when it was in L.A. and it was so good. David and I both love the music. So I was happy for him that he finally got to go.
6 years ago
1 comment:
I love the music but the play is depressing. I'm glad he got to go, though.
Post a Comment