Just a quick funny note about Jeremy. We're not really soda drinkers, every once in a while, but I don't buy it unless there's a party or something. So Jeremy hasn't really grown up around soda and he's never developed a taste for it. Everytime someone would give him a drink of it, he would just spit it out. But ever since I've been pregnant, David knows to keep the pantry stocked with ginger ale to settle my stomach. So Jeremy finally decided to give it a try out of my glass and he kind of winces but he likes it. He calls it my hot juice, and he tells me it's too hot for his mouth. It's funny, because the carbonation has always been a turnoff for me too, which is why I don't like soda too often.
6 years ago
2 comments:
I'm w/ Jeremy! I don't drink it if I can help it!
i just found out that some people react different to carbonation than others. my mother in law doesn't like soda because it fizzes too much and she doesn't get any thing out of it. now me on the other hand... i love love love soda and could drink it all the time. i actually like the extra fizzy ones too. and sodas from the can are okay, but for a real treat, i need it to be from a fountain like at 7-11. it's so much tastier that way!! i think i need to go and get one now.
Post a Comment