So last night Daddy got out his trumpet and Jeremy wanted to play it. I was lying in bed and all of a sudden I hear the trumpet really loud. It didn't sound good like when Daddy played it, but it was solid. I asked Daddy if that was Jeremy and he said yes. Daddy says that Jeremy did really well for his first time. He didn't puff out his cheeks and he got the technique right away. You have to kind of spit in the trumpet, not just blow. It's hard for me! So here he is. It's kind of funny. It would be fun for Jeremy to grow up and be musical like David and I.
6 years ago
1 comment:
I'm so proud!!! I'll bet that Dad and Nathan will be too. It is so hard for me to make noise on the trumpet. My cheeks always puff out first.
Post a Comment