So overwhelmingly, most of you would prefer not to drink orange juice after brushing your teeth. I agree! Though I must say that drinking it with syruppy pancakes makes the juice a leetle sour. Be sure to vote on my new poll! BTW, I'm totally kidding about these names, but we have no idea what to name a boy so it better be a girl!
6 years ago
3 comments:
If you were having another child after this, I would have voted Cheech so the next could be Chong. However, given that you are not, I went with Jehosephat. My reasoning is very solid.
#1: It offers many opportunities for nicknames.
#2: It has a good ring to it when calling loudly out the back door. Jeeeehooooooosephat!
Ooh I would not click on that link, that looks like spam.
I thought you were going to name a boy Austin - but since I couldn't vote for that, I went for Jehosephat. Cherish is right, it has a good ring to it, and lots of possible nicknames.
Post a Comment