3/24/08

Busy Fun

So it has been really warm and nice outside again and we've been enjoying it. On Friday we went to the park with the mom group. On Saturday Daddy helped Jon with some lights while I played piano for a baptism and then we all went to the dog beach with Baldo to fly Jon's new dragon kite. Jeremy loves to fly kites and the outside felt so nice, so it was fun. The kite crashed into the rocks and David had to go get it and Jeremy told me that Daddy had saved the dragon from the rocks. His Hero! Since we already did the Easter Egg Hunt combo birthday party we didn't really do anything for Easter this weekend, no dinner or anything. On Sunday morning, a couple of hours before church I remembered I was supposed to make the cake for the Young Women's March birthday celebration. Luckily I had a cake mix and the ingredients to whip up some frosting. Jeremy helped me and when it came out of the oven, he told me we made a beautiful cake! He also helped eat it this morning when I was still in bed. He is really independent. After all, why ask Mom, when you can just help yourself! When I saw his frosted face, I got out of bed and made him real breakfast. Today Daddy left for a trip to Lemoore for the week. Next week he travels too so I'm trying to have something to do everyday so I don't go crazy without him here. I love my Jeremy, but I need someone else to talk to everyday. We went to our friend's baseball game tonight for a while and then Jeremy got sad because he was tired of watching and wanted to play. So we went to his cousin's house and he got his fill of balls and scooters and fun. He fell asleep faster than I could get this blog typed! Awesome!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

Does he live in that shirt? I swear I see it in so many pictures.

Anonymous said...

Well, Cher, I seem to recall a certain woman (no name mentioned)
who wore the same pair of shoes for a looooong time. Now her mother wears them.