skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Newest Library Patron
When I was a kid, going to the library was definitely a top highlight of our week. Being homeschooled, we got a lot of books from the library and of course lots of fun books too. Well today Jeremy joined the ranks and got his own library card. He's been asking me to go to the library for a while, and I just have been lazy, because it's kind of a trek for me to walk around and look for books in there with my big belly and tired legs. But today we went and got books on volcanoes, cactus and the solar system, which are his current passions. I also got him some fun books. Look how happy he is!
3 comments:
Ohhh, he signed it, that's so cute!
Aren't libraries wonderful, Jeremy?
That's so great! He'll treasure these memories.
Post a Comment