Last weekend was the big Jenkins family photo shoot. We went to Central Park. It was so hot and muggy I felt like I was being steamed like a vegetable! We were there for 2 hours! With 1 grandpa, 2 parents, 6 sons, 5 DILs, and 9 grandchildren, it takes a while. Here's a few of my favorites.
The whole clan
The whole clanThe original clan
The real favorites
Our family
Jim & Ronda's family
Elvia and her girls
Phillip & Vanessa & Abby
Thanks to Uncle Jon, this is the first thing I do when someone takes my picture.
Okay, that's better
Our favorite FIL
Are we done yet?
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing all those pictures! Am I seeing this correctly? Is your tummy really that flat already? Lucky you!
I love, love loved these pictures!!
I love the dress in your new family picture on the top!
The new family picture at the top is absolutely amazing. How do you get more beautiful as time goes by? The dress is SO cute, the coordinating outfits, everything is perfect. But my favorite part is your hair and makeup. That hair style is perfect on you and you do it so well. Wow, wow, wow. I was feeling very ornary, but after looking at your beautiful family and your steamed vegetable day, I feel happy. I love your blog!
What a clan!!! Haws told me he meet you... fun that you found my blog :)
You look great and your two little ones are adorable! CONGRATS!
~Lori
Post a Comment