1/8/09

6 Months Old

Wow, my baby has reached that halfway mark. Amazing. So at 6 months, Kelsey is 13 pounds and is the same size as Jeremy was at 6 weeks. She can sit up pretty well, which she really likes. She has 2 teeth and has started biting me when she nurses sometimes. AAAAAH! Jeremy never did that; she's such a sassy girl! I've let her taste a few things and she shudders and spits everything out except for apples. She loves to suck on the apple I'm eating. She can be very vocal and has started her vowel-consonant sounds: mama and baba. When she's sad she cries MMMMMMMOM! It's sad and funny all at the same time. She remains a mama's girl and I love to dress her up including the ever-present bow! I still look at her all the time in amazement that she's mine.

4 comments:

Cherish said...

She's adorable as always! I can't believe how small she is compared to Jeremy.

Tasha said...

She is so darling!! 13 pounds! Wow, that is a little girl. I love it though. Tanner was more petite and little and it was so fun. I love all the bows in her hair. Everytime I see one it just makes me smile! Can't believe she is already 6 months old though.

Ronda said...

I do that too...
look at them in amazement that they're mine.

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

I love that update. It's so fun to hear what she is doing. I love that you always have a bow in her hair. You must have an amazing collection. Sorry I never got around to adding to that collection. Her and Jeremy are so cute, I am so excited to see them!!! And you!!!!!!! and David too I guess. He, he, he.