1/8/09

Poll Results

So most of you take down the decorations New Year's Day with sometime in January a close second. I love the people who don't take them down because they never put them up! I'm concerned about the people who take them down the day after Christmas; that seems a little Grinchy to me. Whatever, I take them down when I feel like getting my house back to normal. Be sure to vote in the next poll!

7 comments:

Cherish said...

Ants, for sure. I'm so traumatized from all our years living with ants. I practically burst into tears if I see more than 1 ant inside the house.

Rebecca said...

I didn't vote in the Christmas poll...but I will leave you a comment. For the past two years in a row I have completely cleaned up all Christmas in side the house before the 25th is over. After the kids go to bed, I put it all away and then vacuum in the morning when they wake up. I'm so ready to have my house back to normal. We didn't get the outside lights down until the Sat. after.

Anonymous said...

Ants traumatize you?
How about Japanese beetles and yellow jackets that dive bomb you in the garden?

Cherish said...

Hey now, those are creepy but not like ants. I didn't wake up with Japanese beetles in my bed more times than I can count.

Cory said...

my pet peeve is peole that leave their decorations up too long. new years (maybe the 2nd of january at the latest) is the last day you are allowed to have decorations up. i get so annoyed when i see christmas lights on in february!! ooh, it just gets under my skin. i want to go and tear them down!

Cory said...

also, regarding your new poll. i'm not sure if worms are considered bugs so i chose other. i have a phobia of worms or larva of any kind. makes me want to throw up. but that's about the only thing i'm scared of. everything else, i can deal with no problem. ants are the most annoying though. i hate them.

Tasha said...

I missed the christmas poll, but it was fun to hear the results. I was definatly one that had them down by New Years, but not the day after Christmas either. I am kind of on this "must get ready for the baby" kick though.