Here we are at Sunday again. It's been a busy week.
The neighbor girls came over to play.
Kelsey loves to watch her brother be a dinosaur. She thinks it's so funny!
My friend's one-year-old little girl came over a couple of days so her mom could get some work done. She loved Kelsey and wanted to hold her and kiss her all the time. It was nice for me to be able to earn a little money, but I'm glad I don't do it everyday. Having 2 babies is busy! Luckily they both napped at the same time so Jeremy and I still got quiet uninterrupted school time together.
I took Jeremy to get his free meal at Red Robin for his birthday. He chose macaroni and cheese and carrots and lemonade. He ate every bite!
He ate some of his birthday ice cream sundae and then gave the rest to me. Yum Yum!
It's been so warm that we went to the beach with our neighbors. It was beautiful!
This was Kelsey's 4th or 5th time to the beach since she was born in the summer but the first time she could actually sit up and experience it. She loved to eat the sand! The next day Daddy changed a very sandy poopy diaper and he was concerned about what I was feeding her. It's just sand, Daddy!
Our cute baby beach bunnies!
Jeremy and his friend played in the waves even though I thought the water was so cold!
6 years ago
4 comments:
I love your new header!
Beautiful pictures!
What cute pictures! I love the new header and backround. I am so happy for you that you have a friend close by with kids the same age. That is SO priceless!
So fun! That sounded like a great week. Busy, but full of fun too. Love all the beach pictures.
Post a Comment