1/22/09

Junior High?

blog readability test

TV Reviews
So I was reading someone's blog that had this on it and their blog was deemed Genius level. So I tested mine and I'm only at Junior High? How insulting. I better throw some big words around and raise the IQ level of my blog. Uh let's see, polyhedron, dysentery, brachiosaurus, vacillating. Yeah, I don't know, but I graduated college so I must have passed junior high somewhere along the way.

7 comments:

Pemberley Court said...

YOu are so brave! i could never do that..see I can't even hit the shift button to capitalize! I have enough hills to climb! For what it is worth ....I would say your blog is at least 9th grade! Just kidding. Love it!

Kristine said...

Hey Jaime- I just saw your comment today, I'm so glad to be able to see what you all have been up to!

Miriam said...

Well, now, that's just preposterous and inexplicable. I don't see any substantive or discernible difference between the writing on your blog and mine!

Miriam said...

In fact, now I wonder if the ratings are just random. Just for fun I checked "Seriously, So Blessed", which is a total spoof blog--very funny, but half the words are misspelled (on purpose) and the other half aren't even real words, and it got a "Genius" rating.

Cherish said...

Hmm..mine says high school. Miriam has an interesting point though.

Cherish said...

P.S. I gave you a blog award, go check it out on my blog!

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

Yeah - is this for real? Mine was Elementary School - a sad day for the Polish Family! At least I know I can homeschool Ben for a few years more if I want!