3/25/09

Dried Pears

So if you have been reading then you know Kelsey is a little averse to food. Well today I was trying to make bread and she really wanted me to hold her. I thought, what could I give her to chew on for a few minutes so I can make this bread? Well I got these unsulphured, unsweetened dried pears for Christmas. They're yummy, but pretty tough, like fruit jerky. She loved them! She gnawed on the pear till it was slimy and very rehydrated and then gnawed some more till it kind of just dissolved. It was just like eating a slice of pear, but it took her longer and kept her entertained at the same time. I highly recommend it!

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Nothin' like a piece of rawhide to entertain little animals!

Cherish said...

She's so gosh-darned cute! In about 10 years, she can come help me can pears. ;)

Anneke said...

She is sooo cute!!!!

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

how cute!