#1 We got to go to Disneyland with my sister and her family. (Thanks for the sign-in BIL!)
#2 Daddy got off work to go with us!
It took some last minute wrangling to get all the details worked out, but we finally all got there and had a beautiful day together. It was sunny with a light breeze and the crowds were moderate. We got to go on lots of rides and had enough adults to split up and get to do different things we wanted to do and still have someone with the little ones.
Jeremy got to go on Tower of Terror and Indiana Jones, his 2 current favorites. Daddy even remembered to take him on the train last thing before we went home since he'd been asking since the beginning and I totally forgot.
3 comments:
I saw a little boy once lick the sacrament tray when it went by. I think shiny metal must look cool to lick!
What an awesome fun day! I miss it there!
Yea for Disneyland!!! That looked like one perfect day. I am glad you got to go. :)
Post a Comment