5/27/09

Disneyland

Yesterday was the last day of Cherish's visit and we went to Disneyland, courtesy of my BIL again. THANK YOU! It was such a beautiful day, not hot and not too crowded. We hurried over to the food tasting tent for the Ghirardelli chocolate demonstration. We each got this cute little bag with 5 pieces of chocolate. Kelsey tried it but decided she liked the wrapper better. It was really dark and bitter. I tied the ribbons in Cherish's braids.We met up with our sister Janice and her hubby and baby girl and had a grand time despite my sister's broken foot. AAAH! I don't know how she walked on it all day. She had declined the cemetery and outlets the day before, since we were going to have a big walking day on Tuesday. Kelsey and I relaxed and took pictures while they went on bigger rides. We were waiting to board the train and Kelsey loved looking out the bars with her big brother. She so looks up to him and he watches over her so well. I love to see them delight in each other. It was a wonderful day and I'm so happy we got to spend it together. We'll miss you Cherish!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a great family filled Memorial day weekend. Those flowers were so pretty. That is super awesome that you can get into Disneyland for free. Everyone looks so happy!

Miriam said...

Love the big brother/little sister pic!

Cherish said...

It was so much fun! I'll miss you too!