"Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
5/21/09
Family Reunion
Every year we have a family reunion on my maternal grandmother's side. Sometimes it's up north and sometimes here, since our family is kind of split between the two locations. This year it was in Fallbrook at a great park we used a few years ago. I was reluctant to go because so many of my side of the family couldn't come and it was a really busy day for us. I am so glad we went! We met a really nice family and now we wish we lived closer! We got to visit with other relatives that I forgot how much I loved! The food was FANTASTIC! They had a fajita bar to die for and the best strawberry shortcake! Jeremy had a lot of fun playing baseball with Daddy and some of the other family, participating in the other planned activities and of course just playing. Here he's showing me his conducting skills.Kelsey made some new baby friends. These two are just 3 weeks apart. So cute! Ryan was a packhorse on the way out. Look at those muscles! Thanks for a great time!
2 comments:
Love, love, love the pictures! It's just so hard for me to justify coming down for the reunion when I am also coming down for Memorial Day.
I'm glad you got a pic of the girls together. We wish you lived closer too. You'll have to come up and visit sometime.
Post a Comment