5/21/09

Mother's Day and Then Some

My Mother's Day started really nicely with breakfast in bed from my sweeties. Look at us bedheads! Made from scratch blueberry pancakes. Hot, juicy blueberries and whipped cream, so delicious! I got a custom packed just for me box of all my favorite Sees candy. We had a gift certificate so it was free; even better! And for all of you out there who know me, it's almost gone; no chocolate hoarding here! Unfortunately Jeremy's allergies were pretty bad so I kept him home so his Primary teacher wouldn't have to deal with him blowing his nose every 2 minutes. Daddy was nice and brought me home my mother's day treat from church. I have a tradition to take my picture on our steps on Mother's Day because my jasmine are blooming at that time and I love them! Well, we were a week late, but we did it! My sweetie knows how much I love pictures of me with my kids and snapped these later in the evening when I was enjoying the outside with Kelsey. What a beautiful day. This flower was picked especially for me by my sweet boy. I love him.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

Custom packed chocolate! Ooh yum! That sounds like a fabulous idea. I love your green skirt, if it drifts my way one day, I'm okay with that. ;)

Unknown said...

That was a lot of posts! I love all the pictures! Happy Mother's Day!