3/20/10

My Birthday Cupcakes

Ok, so one of my very favorite things are my friend Cory's cupcakes! They are fantastically, delectably delicious!!! You can check out her blog here. She has different flavor combos, but my favorite are the chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow frosting. Oh my goodness, they are so so good. If there are none of these cupcakes in heaven, then I don't want to go. They are really that wonderful. So my completely awesome sister Cherish, (who also better be in heaven with me and my cupcakes,) had the brilliant idea to order some from Cory for my birthday. Seriously, the best birthday present EVER!!! I can't tell you how excited I was to wake up from my birthday nap, thanks honey, and find a dozen of these beauties on my kitchen counter. I squealed. Cherish even had Cory put our special sister code on hearts.
Aren't they adorable!!! So fun!!!
Thanks Cherish and Cory for my favorite birthday moment!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

THey are so beautiful!!! They would be hard to eat because I would want to stare at them all day!

Mindy said...

Okay, so I just caught up on your blog. What a fun backyard you have. Your pictures and kids are adorable! Daylight savings time is kicking my butt this time around. I have been so tired. It really messes people up, especially little ones. I hope you had a great birthday. Cherish was sweet to order those cupcakes. Cory did an amazing job, as usual! Happy day!