We've been having fun!
Friday night was the Primary PJ'S Party.
In addition to going in our PJ'S, P was for Prayer, J was for Journals, and S was for Scriptures.
In addition to going in our PJ'S, P was for Prayer, J was for Journals, and S was for Scriptures.
They made prayer rocks and journals.
Jeremy wrote in his journal all by himself. I was so proud of him.
I love the illustrations too. He drew a monkey, our family, he and I having a party, he and Kelsey playing with sticks, and our cat, Fireball.
I love the illustrations too. He drew a monkey, our family, he and I having a party, he and Kelsey playing with sticks, and our cat, Fireball.
That night we had a little girls night get-together with Wii dancing and the spa! So great.
Kelsey's all into baseball caps right now. So cute.
We walked Mile Square Park with my SIL and her kids.
Kelsey chased this squirrel who was quite tame until he heard Kelsey's squeaky shoes.
Kelsey chased this squirrel who was quite tame until he heard Kelsey's squeaky shoes.
Kelsey and her cousin had fun swinging. Look at that cheese!
Last night was 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins.
Oh what a mess!
Oh what a mess!
We each got a triple scoop with Rocky Road, Cookies and Cream, and Peanut Butter Chocolate.
It was delicious!

5 comments:
Love the PJ'S idea. What a cute activity!
Love the ice cream faces!!! So cute!
I really like the PJ'S primary activity! Missed the 31 cent night,darn it!
How funny! We did a PJ'S night for Enrichment in one of my wards...just the adult version. And hello! FUN girls night! LOVE the ice cream faces...they really got their money's worth! lol...
You have been having fun and your kids as usual are adorable!!!!!!
Post a Comment