The 4th of July fell on a Sunday this year, so our festivities were a little different as we tried to keep the Sabbath day holy. We went to the pancake breakfast at the church on the 3rd. The scouts were there early and set up lots of chairs, but hardly anyone came. So sad. But we enjoyed having a chance to go be with our friends and dress up in our red, white, and blue!
On Sunday, the 4th, we went to church and then to a bbq with some close family friends.
Thank you so much! I love them!
Kyla and I made our baby girls shirts and she crafted these patriotic tutus and hair bows for the two girls. So cute!
They had so much fun playing together.
On the swings and in the sand.
I feel so blessed for my children to have good friends.
Jeremy had fun playing as well.
The daddies pulled the kids up high in the air on this rope.
I tried it too. It was so fun!
I tried it too. It was so fun!
Thanks Armstrong peeps for the fun!


4 comments:
Looked like a very fun 4th!! Love the girls cute outfits :)
I love the tutu's. what great memories.
I love the tutu's. what great memories.
Cute lil outfits, you are getting craftier by the minute!!
Post a Comment