4/1/11

Oh my hotness!!

OK, so it's really not all that hot. But compared to all the rain we've gotten lately, it feels pretty toasty at 87 degrees!
So we headed to the beach!
 The kids were so excited to go!
Jeremy just flopped right down on the sand.
 It was pretty cool and foggy when we got there.
But soon it warmed up. I love those sun-kissed curls and rosy lips!
 Jeremy had fun being a beach dinosaur...
 and playing sand monsters! 
 Kelsey was all about the sticks...
 and collecting rocks.
We buried Jeremy, and Kelsey sprinkled sand on his face.
Whoops!
I'm so glad beach days are back!!

Sweet Shot Day

5 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

hahhaa, poor jeremy, his face is COVERED!!!!! I wish it was such a beautiful day when I was down there! Grrr, I could have used a beach day!!!! I'm still glad I got to see you guys though!

Cherish said...

Yuck, sand in the face! The kids are so cute. I love Jeremy playing dinosaur.

Tasha said...

So fun. I heart the beach!

Ocean Soul said...

totally jealous! We had snow for our forecast this morning...just saying! LOL. The beach....sigh....enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Angie said...

Ahhhh...SO cute! And SO jealous! I was standing out in the snow the other day just dreaming about sinking my feet into the sand on the beach!!