4/7/11

Three Things Thursday - Be Thankful!

Ok, so there's a fun blog out there called Aubrey Plays.
Every Thursday she does a fun feature I love.
I told her I was totally copying her and she said, OK. Love her!!
1. I'm thankful for sisters who welcome us into their homes and bless my life in so many ways!
2. I'm thankful for much-too-hot days in early Spring that give us happy times at the pool long before the summer season arrives.
3. I'm thankful for free cupcakes from Sprinkles.
Oh the pure joy of chocolate, baked in someone else's oven, given to me in a little box with a sticker in a cute brown paper bag.

Your turn!!
What are you thankful for?!?

4 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I am thankful for modern medicine!

I am thankful for sunshine!

I am thankful for YOU!

Cherish said...

The pool picture is my new background, so cute!

I'm thankful for a husband who hugs me when I'm sad.

I'm thankful for the sweet sister in my ward who brought us two cinnamon rolls the other day, right when I needed a pick-me-up.

I'm thankful for people who love me.

Heather said...

1. I'm thankful for your smile and your blog that is always there to put a smile on my face.
2. I'm thankful for the millions of things that screw up my plans and lead me to different places, like right now where i am enjoying the BEST strawberry blitz that i never new existed till i had to pull off the road to talk to the tax lady.
3. And i'm thankful for free agency and those who use it wisely!!

Tasha said...

Mmmmm...those look so yummy