4/14/11

Three Things Thursday - Be Thankful!

Today's thankful post is late in coming as I had a rough day and felt reluctant to express thanks. In the end I just need to have more confidence in my ability to handle the blessings Heavenly Father has entrusted in my care.
 1. This year I've been especially for our Southern California beachside weather. People can complain about having no seasons here, but I think our 90 degree heat last week and then hail and snow the next keeps me from being bored with the weather!
 2. I'm thankful for the wonderful FHE lessons my husband has been giving our family. I recently turned over that responsibility to him, as I teach all day. I would never have thought of teaching our children about tithing with granola bars, but it worked and made perfect sense to them!
3. Kelsey is the sassiest, most adorable girl. She makes demands on me that I never experienced with Jeremy, but I love her so much it brings tears to my eyes. I want to squeeze her all day and kiss her cheeks til she wiggles away to her next adventure.

What are YOU thankful for this week???

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love your comments every week!

Cherish said...

Awww go David! I'm so glad he's stepping up and being the spiritual leader for FHE.

I'm thankful for:
1. The last of the free food birthday coupons
2. The perfect timing tonight that allowed me to serve
3. My health