9/11/08

Go Go Go!

We've been busy this week and it's so fun to have things to do! On Tuesday we went to our awesome homeschool park group. There were so many moms and kids! They are such an eclectic group and so nice and friendly! I was instantly comfortable with them. The wonderful woman who runs the group had a daughter who fell in love with Kelsey and held her for a long time before she tore herself away to play. Jeremy ran off and played in the playground and with the kids. There was this cool lake with an island. The kids were making a rock bridge to the island. On the shore there were these nice young men that let Jeremy check out all their fishing stuff. They even offered to give him some fishing line and bait to tie to his stick, but he was happy with just the stick. Jeremy was so sad to leave and I can't wait to go back!
Today we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific's Homeschool Days. The admission was only $6 per person; what a steal compared to their regular prices! They gave us discounted parking and a discount at the gift shop. Jeremy had so much fun with the friendly seal and all the different sea creatures. Kelsey was a good girl in her stroller and took it all in. We saw a diver cleaning fake coral in one of the tanks. That was weird. Jeremy was excited about all the starfish. I only took a million pictures of the jellyfish, they're so amazing to me. Jeremy got tired of having his picture taken.

3 comments:

Cherish said...

Cute, cute kids! Looks like you had so much fun.

Mindy said...

Awesome pictures. I've never been to that aquarium. It looks great!

Adventure Mommy Susan said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! I need to get more in touch with group field trips. That totally motivates me. Jeremy is so good at playing with others. Austin has had a hard time getting to know new people in the last year or so. I'm so happy for Jeremy, what a good boy!