Maybe if I just blogged really quick without pictures I could blog more often, but since I love to put pictures in, it ends up being when I have enough time to put them all in.
Monday Jeremy started a homeschool gymnastics class at this really cool facility called Newhope Gymnastics. It was an Olympics training facility years ago. He was there for a birthday party a few months ago and loved it, so I was excited for him to take a class there!
Monday was Brooke's birthday and I made her a birthday dinner of her favorite chicken and criss cross apple muffins.
Tuesday was her actual party and we decorated with balloons and I made an ice cream cake that she requested. I was nervous about it because I'd never made one, but it turned out yummy.
I just love this picture and she's actually awake so I had to throw it in.
Wednesday we went to our LDS Homeschool Park group. It was great because one mom was getting rid of a bunch of stuff her kids weren't using anymore so we scored on some free school supplies. Yeah! We were excited to go to this park because it had an island with a ship and colonial houses and everything but it was closed for maintenance, so I can't wait to go back and explore it. Thursday I was so excited to have a day to just be at home and do laundry and stuff. I never thought I'd say that, my life used to be so tame and boring!
Friday Jon went on a campout with the scouts, so Kelsey and I went to stay with Brooke.
We had fun eating pizza, going to Target in our pajamas, and watching a movie. Good Times.
We got nail polish to paint my toes.
The shoes I wanted but put back when I found out they were full price. Aren't they cute?!
Kelsey sleeping in the cart
Saturday morning we went to the Dog Beach.
Brooke feeding Baldo licorice to make him happy.
Kelsey, asleep again in her carrier
David has always mowed the lawns and he hates it. I love to mow and still he always does it. It took us eight years of our lawns to figure out how silly that is. So when I got home on Saturday I mowed both lawns. It was hot and sweaty and I was a drama queen for the camera.
Here's the kids watching me. I'm so entertaining apparently.
My cute kids on Sunday morning playing on Kelsey's play mat while I ironed clothes for church.
David on baby patrol while we made dinner at the Jenkins.
My cute niece and I while she made ouch ponytails in my hair.
Doesn't my hair look amazing? :) I sacrificed much hair for this gorgeous look.
Great-Grandpa keeping Kelsey warm in his blanket. He always thinks she's cold like him. So sweet.
9 comments:
very cute pictures. what a lot of fun.
Your blog is so cute! I've just been reading on Google Reader, so I have no idea when you changed it:) Ok, you can't post a yummy picture like those muffins without the recipe! I need it. LOL And where is that cool park? You can email me if that's easier.
Cute Kelsey pictures! She's so awesome!
I love your pictures! I am so jealous of all your fun times and wish I was there playing with you. The last picture brought tears to my eyes.
Oh yeah, 8 years to figure that out! Isn't marriage so funny?!
Fun! I love all the fun pictures you take, especially the drama one mowing the lawn :)
I just caught up on all your blogs. Sounds like life is good. Everyone looks so happy and beautiful.
Hey, I love the pictures, too--and enjoy your writing just as much; you're a good writer, Jaime!!
It wouldn't be the same without the pictures!
Your blog is so awesome because of the cute pictures and your fun comments. I love the one with you mowing the lawn. I'm so happy for you that that worked out. Marriage IS such an adventure!!! I also love the one with Kelsee asleep in your front pack. I love that cute baby! What a fun beautiful happy family you have!
Post a Comment